Group Banner

ROM Android 9.0_Xiaomi.eu_MIUIAM_MIMIX2S_Global(MIUI10)

Thảo luận trong 'Mi MIX 2s' bắt đầu bởi hochocnua, 28/9/18.

1. hochocnua

hochocnua Thành viên nhiệt huyết

Tham gia ngày:
    9/10/15
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  2. hochocnua

hochocnua Thành viên nhiệt huyết

Tham gia ngày:
    9/10/15
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Official Global Developer for the Mi MIX 2S (MIUI10, Android 9.0)
    AE test và cho cảm nhận
    LINK
    http://bigota.d.miui.com/8.9.20/miui_MIMIX2SGlobal_8.9.20_8f2e175c08_9.0.zip

http://bigota.d.miui.com/8.9.20/pol...20_20180920.0000.00_9.0_global_9fda5dd435.tgz

Fix - The percentage of battery has changed the location and It has become close with network type indicator
    Fix - Leaks application is installed automatically
    Fix - In rotation of screen notification panel shows PM / AM first then time
    Fix - Rear camera error in hardware test
    Fix - Footer in whatsapp Notification overlapped with new message information
    Fix - Texts in volume bar do not translate to Russian
    Fix - Some characters in volume panel are not translated in Russia
    Fix - My store does not work
    Fix - Volume panel displays abnormally
    Fix - "Private Messaging Settings" text gets cropped even with the lowest size XS
    Known problems
    Code:
    1. The WiFi hotspot does not work properly (it allows you to connect to the network, but it does not give internet)
    2. No facial unlocking

The ROM in general is great for me. The only problem was in the first start with the 8.7.5, which could not remove the keyboard in the first screen that appears of blocked device, to put the password of the wifi. I had to use an open wifi to get by, since you can not use the 4G network at that point either. It is a measure that you have gotten now ... because before you had to advance in the assistant to tell you about the blockade, and now it does nothing but start.
    In battery I have been doing almost 3 days with a weak use, and 2 days left if I throw something else Whastapp and social networks (I never use it for games).

Chia sẻ trang này